Dear Husband,
Yes, I noticed when you actually put the dishes in the dishwasher AND folded the laundry. But that doesn't make me automatically so turned on that I have rip my clothes off like the Hulk and jump your bones. Just because I didn't immediately say thank you doesn't mean I didn't see it. But I still do appreciate the kind gesture (even if I know that it's only because you want some). After all, I don't see you running downstairs to unload the dishwasher while yelling THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! after I give you a bl.ow j.ob.
With much love and gratitude,
Your wife
Friday, July 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL!!! I don't have anything to add to this, it just made me giggle :)
My husband gives me a tour whenever he has done something to the house while I've been gone, lol.
Awesome post!
Post a Comment